Complain about the Police and Crime Commissioner
- If you have a concern about something the Commissioner has said or done, the first step is to raise it with her.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can make a complaint to the Police and Crime Panel. Someone can act on your behalf (perhaps a friend or relative) if you give your written permission for them to do so.
- The Police and Crime Panel are the group, made up of elected (cross-party) Councillors and independent appointees, who hold the Commissioner to account.
- Contact details for the Chair of the Police and Crime Panel
- If the complaint is of alleged criminal conduct, then this will be immediately passed onto the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
- Complaints Reports, published when the Police and Crime Panel believes it is in the public interest to do so