As part of her daily work, Julia makes decisions about policing resources and the commissioning of community safety and victim services. Sometimes these may affect services in your area or are of sufficient importance that Julia feels the public and partners should have an opportunity to express their views prior to decisions being made.
Consultations are conducted with the aim of ensuring your views are heard and listened to during that decision making process. It is important to note that this process is an initiative of the Commissioner’s to ensure the public are engaged and involved in shaping policing locally, rather than formal consultations subject to statutory rules and regulations.
There are no live consultations running at the moment, please come back soon.
- Working better together – 17 July – 22 September 2017 – Options to improve collaboration between Fire and Police services in North Yorkshire
- Police precept consultation – January 2017
- Your community – Your say; Police and crime plan consultation
- Shaping the future of rural policing
- Police precept consultation January 2016
- A Review of First Contact Customer Experience provided by North Yorkshire Police
- National Rural Crime Survey – Closed June 2015
- Police precept – January 2015
- Community Remedy survey – Closed 18 August 2014.
- Road safety – May 2014.
- Victims Survey – closed 27 Apr 2014