All Police and Crime Commissioners are required to publish a copy of all invitations to tender for a contracts which have expected values in-excess of £10,000, to which the Commissioner or the Chief Constable is a party.
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner – Invitations to tender
- 2017 – July – NRCN support services – Invitation to quote
- 2016 August – Police and Crime Plan Refresh: Gap Analysis and Public Consultation
- 2016 August – Public Consultation on Fire and Rescue Service and Police Collaboration
- 2015 May – Invitation to quote – Evaluation of First Contact with North Yorkshire Police
- 2015 January – Invitation to tender – PCC Website – Website hosting, migration and website optimisation
- 2014 April – Invitation to Quote – Consultancy Services to Provide a Victim Referral Model Analysis for the City of York, North Yorkshire and Humberside
- 2014 January – Invitation to quote – Public Consultation – Police and Crime Plan – Operational Policing Mode
- 2013 January – Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner – Website_brief
North Yorkshire Police – Invitations to tender
The www.bluelight.gov.uk website provides an E-Tendering solution available to all Emergency Services for contracts over £50,000. A large number of Police Authorities and Fire & Rescue Services including North Yorkshire Police have signed up to this service.
- To view awarded contracts go to www.bluelight.gov.uk
- Click ‘Awarded Contracts’ on the menu on the left.
- In the ‘Organisation’ field select North Yorkshire Police.
- Finally, click the search button
The details available through www.bluelight.gov.uk currently includes, the Name of the contract, the lead organisation, the Start and End Date of the contract, and the Supplier/s the contract was awarded to. This list is updated on a regular basis as and when contracts are awarded, extended or expire.
All invitations to tender with a value exceeding £10,000 but are less than £50,000 will become available as soon as possible after publication in accordance with the Specified Information Order.