Public accountability meeting – 22 August 2017
This month’s meeting focuses on domestic violence.
Examples of some of the work undertaken to tackle domestic violence and help victims recover.
- Raising awareness of domestic abuse
- Improving support to victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse
- £150,000 awarded to bolster support for victims of sexual violence across North Yorkshire
- Julia funds training for domestic abuse ‘Champions’ to support victims
Ask a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to email@example.com before midday on Friday 18 August please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
|1||13:30||Attendance and apologies||To note attendance and apologies: ACC Winward, J Wintermeyer||PCC|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 25 July 2017 and to discuss the action log.||ALL|
|3||13:35||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||PCC|
|4||13:45||Domestic violence||Monthly Substantive Item: To provide a detailed performance update on organised crime||ACC|
|5||14:30||Performance / Outcome Updates||Performance and outcome updates||DCC|
|6||15:00||Forward Planner||To discuss proposed thematic items for future meetings||ALL|
|7||15:10||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|8||15:20||Any other business|
|9||Date of Next Meeting||26 September 2017 at 13:30hrs, West Offices, York on the topic of domestic violence|
- 1 – Draft minutes of the Public Accountability Meeting – Tuesday 25 July
- 1 – Public Accountability Meeting 22 August 2017 – Action log
- 4a – Domestic abuse presentation
- 4b – Domestic abuse – Commissioned services presentation
- Performance report – April – July 2017
- 5a Mental health update
- 6 – Forward planner