Public accountability meeting – 24 October 2017 – Mental health
This month’s meeting focuses on mental health.
Examples of some of the work undertaken include:
- Julia has commissioned a range of services to support people with mental health issues and reduce demand on the police.
- Providing places of safety for people suffering from mental health
- Police lead the way with mental health training
- Mental Health – Specialist help and support provided by the police
Ask a question
The full procedure for asking questions at this meeting is available here: Procedure for public questions
- To ask a question in advance
Send your question to email@example.com before midday on Friday 20 October please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter
To ask a question during the live broadcast, post your question on Twitter using #NYPscrutiny
There will be a cut off point for asking questions, this will be announced during the meeting.
|1||13:30||Attendance and apologies||To note attendance and apologies: CC Jones, ACC Oliver, J Wintermeyer||PCC|
|2||13:35||Minutes of previous meeting||To discuss and agree the draft minutes of the previous meeting held on 26 September 2017 and to discuss the action log.||ALL|
|3||13:35||Questions from the public||To address questions raised by the public in advance in relation to the agenda||PCC|
|4||13:45||Mental Health||Main presentation and discussion.||ACC|
|5||14:10||Policing update – Kirby Misperton||Update||T/ACC|
|6||14:30||Performance / Outcome Updates||Performance and outcome updates||DCC|
|7||14:45||Calls for service – 101||Improving customer service via 101 & 999||DCC|
|8||15:00||Forward Planner||To discuss proposed thematic items for future meetings||ALL|
|9||15:10||Questions on Twitter||To address questions raised by the public during the meeting in relation to the agenda||PCC / CC|
|10||15:20||Any other business||ALL|
|11||Date of Next Meeting||28 November 2017 at 13:30hrs, West Offices, York on the topic of mental health|
- Papers will be published here